Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
【DMASUN】Design and produced fitness equipment for 20 years. Especially in exercise bikes, our designers develop with advice of professional fitness coaches, pass all the tests before shipping.
【Stable Structure and Safety】Made of heavy-duty steel, past thousands of weight tests to ensure safety for workout everytime, Not the mendacious cycling bike.
【Quiet and Smooth】Upgraded wool brake pad resistance adjustment system provides smoother and quieter cycling. Press the emergency brake when you want to stop immediately, which is a very safe feature.
【Easy to assemble 】We simplify the assembly process, 70% bike of which can be assembled in advance, and the remaining 30% can be assembled by a woman in about 25 minutes.
【Meet the needs of the family】 Adjustable bike stationary handlebars and seats make it more suitable for people of most heights. Recommended user height is 4.9ft-6.3ft.
【Comfortable Seat 】With large and breathable seats, this exercise bike is an ideal indoor cycling bike for home use.
【No Worry Buying】More than 100,000+ customers choose and believe DMASUN indoor cycling bike, we will continue to insist on the best quality. Order today and get a 12-month parts replacement and 100% satisfied customer service.
Specification: DMASUN Exercise Bike, Indoor Cycling Bike Magnetic Resistance/Brake Pad, Stationary Bike with Comfortable Seat Cushion…